We an issue we were able to cunningly solve in the query editor; we wanted to show in our report which values in one query had a match in the other.
One query was a list of features on a site, the other was a list of core features. We wanted the site features to be conditionally formatted depending on whether there was a match in the core features or not.
To achieve this, in the site features query, we:
- Merged all the site features with matching from the core features
- Expanded the ‘feature’ column from the core query
- Replaced null values with 0
- Formatted the column as a number
- Replaced all errors with 1
Then, in the report table visualisation we were able to apply conditional formatting to highlight core features the site was using…